When you are ready to move to the next level and it isn't happening. Mary Lee is president of MaryLeeGannon.com, an executive coaching firm that helps busy leaders thrive, earn and influence from the convenience of their office, an airport, or wherever life happens with concrete actionable steps to apply right now. Mary Lee is an award-winning mindful executive strategist and author who has a unique perspective as a 19-year CEO leading organizations worth up to $26 million currently within an 80,000 employee company, as well as an International Coach Federation certified executive coach helping clients get off the treadmill to nowhere with mindful confidence, connection and calm so they can have more effective careers, happier lives and better relationships with the people who matter while it still matters.
You have been successful in school, business, and have a great family yet you thought you’d be further ahead by now and it just isn’t happening. You feel:
• Effective most of the time yet: ineffective where it counts; tired; a lack of executive presence, emotional intelligence or critical thinking skills; or judged by age bias - other's think you're too young or too old.
• Passed over for promotion and don't understand how to change things.
• Unable to self-regulate emotion or behavior. You've been stereotyped and it's holding you back.
• Mired down in corporate cynicism, personal agendas and bureaucracy.
• Disconnected from your team. You wish they'd just do their job.
• Worried that not only might you drop down a notch on the career ladder, you might just get passed up or fall off all together and lose respect, confidence, and income.
Within the next 15 years, nearly 15% of the global workforce may need to switch jobs, according to the McKinsey Global Institute. By 2030, 75 million to 375 million workers will change occupation categories; another 400 to 800 million could be displaced by automation and need new jobs entirely. Workers may not have the necessary skills to transition into these roles. As highly repeatable tasks become increasingly automated, soft skills and emotional intelligence — critical thinking, communication, and collaboration — are even more essential. Request a call to discuss your goals.
You most certainly can have a rewarding career in a fulfilling field with a team who admires you while also being happy, enjoying a simplified life and good relationships with the people who matter.
Move from the heaviness of indecision to the freedom of:
• Executive presence and career effectiveness.
• Gained respect for purposeful work.
• Managing both physical and emotional energy and avoiding distractions.
• Confidence, candor and calm.
• A promotion or new career opportunity where people compete to work with you.
• Better mindful relationships in life and work.
• More happiness, sleep, wellness and fun.
At a certain level in leadership everyone is smart, experienced and highly capable; those traits are no longer differentiators. Unfortunately, at this level there are less and less supports for leaders. Doubt shatters progress. More hours are not the answer. That's where I can help.
You will have a plan tailor-made for you (not a general program or tips from a business book or conference) including personal coaching from an International Coach Federation certified coach and 18-year CEO. Do all of this from the convenience of your desk, your phone, an airplane, a subway, a coffee shop, or wherever life happens. Clients are throughout the U.S. One-on-one coaching occurs via telephone. Some programs include online learning materials, worksheets and videos. See Mary Lee's testimonials.
In less time than your commute you will walk away with three specific practices to do today to get the confidence, respect, and relationships you want.
In this guide, Mary Lee shows you how to effortlessly create the shift that gives you confidence, connection and calm in your leadership, your life and your personal relationships.
Do you wonder if you have the executive presence to stand out? Do speak with the certainty that gets identified as 'executive material?' Have you been passed over and are not sure why? Review ways to work with Mary Lee.
Ask a question. Post a comment. Get free coaching strategies.Join The New SMART Leaders FREE Facebook Group
You will be sent an email with a link each time Mary Lee Gannon updates the Executive Coach's Blog. It's great to have you with us!