I can help you. Especially if you have tried lots of other things that haven't worked. When you want to be more effective, respected, calm, earn more and enjoy connected relationships and it isn't happening count on me. I will be with you every step of the way. I've helped hundreds of clients. Read their testimonials on my 'About' page. I've risen in corporate America to the C-Suite and know what it takes to excel at the executive management table, in the board room and in leadership roles in the face of bureaucracy, personal agendas, posturing, cynicism, and self-doubt. You’ll wake up with confidence and focus, finally know how to manage your thoughts, be a “Must Have!” instead of a “nothing special,” be identified for advancement, lead a team that people compete to be on, feel better, deal with difficult emotions instead of shopping, alcohol, food and have closer relationships with the people who matter while it still matters. I show you how to walk into any situation – a meeting, presentation, project update, family conversation, relationship discussion, interview – and know you matter.
You have been successful in school, business, and have a great family and now is the time to develop your executive presence and effectiveness.
• You may feel ineffective where it counts, tired, a lack of executive presence, low emotional intelligence or critical thinking skills, judged by age bias - other's think you're too young or too old. The anxiety is exhausting.
• You've may been passed over for promotion. Or you just got one and want to show your value.
• You may be unable to self-regulate an emotion or behavior. You've been stereotyped and it's holding you back.
• You are mired down in corporate cynicism, personal agendas and bureaucracy. You feel as if all you do is put out fires.
• You are disconnected from your team. You wish they'd just do their job.
• You worry that not only might you drop down a notch on the career ladder, you might get passed up or fall off all together and lose respect, confidence, and income.
Within the next 15 years, nearly 15% of the global workforce may need to switch jobs, according to the McKinsey Global Institute. By 2030, 75 million to 375 million workers will change occupation categories; another 400 to 800 million could be displaced by automation and need new jobs entirely. Workers may not have the necessary skills to transition into these roles. As highly repeatable tasks become increasingly automated, soft skills and emotional intelligence — critical thinking, communication, and collaboration — are even more essential. Take the first step.
You most certainly can have a rewarding career in a fulfilling field with a team who admires you while also being happy, enjoying a simplified life and good relationships with the people who matter.
Move from indecision to the freedom of:
• Executive presence and career effectiveness in purposeful work.
• Emotional Intelligence: self-awareness, self-management of emotions and behaviors, social awareness, relationship management.
• Respect when you speak, offer an opinion or negotiate.
• Self-regulated negative energy in real time so you don't say or do somethng you regret.
• Confidence, connection, candor and calm.
• A promotion or new career opportunity where people compete to work with you.
• Better mindful relationships in life and work.
• More happiness, sleep, wellness and fun.
At a certain level in leadership everyone is smart, experienced and highly capable; those traits are no longer differentiators. Unfortunately, at this level there are less and less supports for leaders. Doubt shatters progress. More hours are not the answer. That's where I can help.
You will have a plan tailor-made for you (not a general program or tips from a business book or conference) including personal coaching from an International Coach Federation certified coach and 19-year CEO. Do all of this from the convenience of your desk, your phone, an airplane, a subway, a coffee shop, or wherever life happens. Clients are throughout the U.S. One-on-one coaching occurs via telephone. Popular programs include online materials, personal executive presence work and videos. See Mary Lee's testimonials.
Are you exhausted on the career treadmill to nowhere? I’m here to tell you that you can get that big promotion or land a great job and don’t let anyone tell you you can’t. I’ve been there. I was you. Then I realized something had to change, adopted three key strategies and went from food stamps to the C-Suite of a $31 million company and more time with my family. In this free Master Class I will show you the exact steps that took me from welfare to CEO without another degree or extra work. Success is freedom Not more hours.
If you enter a room with 15 people one of them will stand out. She will have confidence that people notice. Others will stop talking and listen to him. Executive presence exudes the message, “I belong here.” And they show up with the same calm, self-control in their personal lives too. The easiest way to build executive presence is to stop doing the things that undermine it. They're all in this report as well as action steps to take today to counter them. Get this report for yourself and send the link to someone you know who can benefit from it.
Do you wonder if you have the executive presence to stand out? Are you tired of disconnected personal relatnioships? Do speak with the certainty that gets identified as 'executive material?' Are you exhausted on the treadmill to nowhere with poor self-care? Have you been passed over and are not sure why? Review Mary Lee's Mindful Leader-Satisifed Life Coaching Program here. Corporations seeking leadership coaching may reach out to Mary Lee directly at [email protected]
Ask a question. Post a comment. Get free coaching strategies.Join The New SMART Leaders FREE Facebook Group