You have worked yourself to the point of exhaustion and you’re done with feeling undervalued. Top leaders seem to pass you over time and time again only to promote and give opportunities to those with less experience and results. You’re getting resentful and noticing it affects your relationships, your weight and your sleep.
You’re starting to believe you waited too long to make a career move. You think you've wasted time not developing transferable skills. You’ve been passed over so many times that you believe you aren’t relevant anymore. You figure you are stuck where you are forever so maybe you should just give up on your dreams.
My personal mission is to see leaders with great character not have to doubt themselves any more - to help them rise to understand their inner wisdom and how to position it to thrive at work and in life.
This month I am opening 6 spots to join my new signature program - Corner Office Freedom - designed specifically for leaders who want to build their executive presence, emotional intelligence and leadership efficacy. You want career and personal mastery so you can thrive in your genius, show up effectively and connected at work or home, and get promoted or hired without doing more. That’s right. Actually, by doing less.
This includes the following:
1. Personal one-on-one sessions with me to challenge what generates your blocks and what is necessary to step into your strong presence as we work on 6 key goals over the next 12 weeks.
2. A complete unraveling of assumptions that hold you back as we replace them with custom tailored mindful daily practices that keep you cool under fire and attentive to opportunity.
3. A complete shift in perspective as you play to your strengths with confidence.
4. An awareness of your thoughts and behavior without judgment of yourself or others. Total mindset shift.
5. The ability to regulate your thoughts and behaviors to be a revered and sought after leader not a reactor.
6. An acceptance of yourself and others that builds connection, letting go of perfectionism, self-sabotage and expectations.
7. Training you can do anywhere on what I’ve seen over 19 years in CEO positions and as a 10-year executive coach are the tenets of successful leadership.
8. Your Personal Leadership Impact Plan - your grounding tool for decisions, goals, visioning, career advancement, execution, freedom and mastery. Plus reference tools for any career move you want to make in the future.
BONUS: You can email me anytime with any questions during the time we work together AND the benefits of career and personal mastery are better sleep, diet control, relationships and overall happiness.
If this resonates within you, give yourself the gift of clicking this link to request my Career Survey. After you return the survey I will email you my personal insight on your situation and on whether or not I can bring you value - to understand if it is a good fit to work together. On the other side of all of this you will truly be unstoppable.
* NEW * Does just thinking about your career make you even more exhausted than you already are? Now might be the crucial time to work with me on your leadership, executive presence, career and personal goals. Don't wait until you are in crisis or have allowed too much negativity to set in. I developed a survey that helps me assess if working together is a good fit and if I can help you. If it makes sense to work together we can get on a call to discuss. Request the survey here >>> free career survey and review.
P.S. Take the Career Survey. Do it for yourself. You have nothing to lose. It's time.
P.S.S. Feel free to forward this email to someone who could benefit from it. We are all walking down the same road in life looking for a hand to hold. Sometimes we must be the hand that reaches out. www.MaryLeeGannon.com
Mary Lee Gannon, ACC, CAE is an executive coach and 19-year corporate CEO who helps leaders have more effective careers, happier lives and better relationships. Request my survey and get my personal review of your situation.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.